Located on one of Crocker Highland’s most desirable streets, this inviting traditional features a dramatic living room with beamed ceiling, Juliet balcony and fireplace.
French doors from both the living room and formal dining room open to a spacious patio – perfect for both casual living and entertaining. French doors from the eat-in kitchen lead to the back patio.
The first floor den is easily used as an office or guest room. A half bath completes the main level. The upper level includes 2 spacious bedroom and one bath.
· Gleaming hardwood floors just refinished
· New carpet on stairway and upper level
· Interior walls just painted
· Formal dining room with built-ins
· Laundry off the kitchen
· Central air conditioning
· Security system
· Foundation replaced in 2002
· Drainage work done in 2002
· Built in 1923
· Simply the best location:
* Lakeshore Homeowners Association
* Convenient to Lakeshore Avenue and Grand Avenue
* Visit the lively Saturday farmer’s market
* Close to the Crocker Highlands elementary school
* San Francisco commute bus
* Easy access to freeways connecting the business centers of the bay area